This was the week I managed to conquer 12 miles!
It was way harder than I thought it was going to be and it’s totes my fault. Here’s what I learned:
- I need a decent sports bra. Chafing is not the one!
- A better route is required. The same old route is mega dull and running past the same old Bingo centre fails to inspire me.
- Invest in a smaller water bottle. I barely drank half of it (which probably isn’t a good thing) and it felt as though I was carrying a brick around with me.
- The pace was slower than the last time I ran that kind of distance (last October) which irritate me. But I managed to get out of bed the next day which was a success compared to last time
- I woke up twice in the night with leg cramp… Teaches me for not stretching
But I’m pretty proud of this week as I managed to follow my training plan and got in some cheeky swims despite having some pretty major dentistry work done.
Let’s see what next week has in store!