On Sunday 19th March 2017, i ran my second Reading Half Marathon. Of all the half marathon races i have raced in, this is one of my favourites.
It’s one of my favourites for many reasons and here are a few reasons, why i love Reading Half marathon:
- Very well organised with easy access to and from start and finish with free buses from central Reading
- Massive turnout with approx 15,000 runners which makes it a great atmosphere
- Fabulous support around the course, which is a great help and motivation to keep us running
- Stadium finish at Madejski stadium, which is home of Reading FC and London Irish RFC.
- Epic bling and nice goodie bag
- Pacers in 5 minute intervals from 1hr 20mins
During this years race, most of my VLOG is interviewing some amazing people all running for different reasons and also one of the pacers organised by the race with the icing on the cake getting to meet Mr Madejski, Reading Lord Mayor and Iwan Thomas.
Hope you enjoy the VLOG below and please like and subscribe if you enjoy, as it means a lot to me. Thank you!